This is a DailyOM version of Lisa’s Women’s Energetics course, which she has offered many times in workshop format and as a teleseminar. Through DailyOM, you will receive 8 lessons, one each week for 8 weeks, although you then own the lessons forever, and so may do the course at your own pace, as many times as you like. Each class consists of a video introduction, reading materials, a guided podcast meditation, and follow-up assignment suggestions. You may ask questions of Lisa at any time through the DailyOM discussion forum, which Lisa checks daily.
- Women’s Energetics: Discover your feminine chakra system, and the unique energy pathways it offers you.
- Clearing Energy Lines: Learn techniques for cutting or clearing draining energy lines, and empowering supportive ones.
- Releasing Blocks: Surface and release energy blocks related to limiting internalized beliefs, wounds from past relationships, abuse, cultural conditioning and more.
- Working With Your Cycles and Life Phases: Learn how to work with the energy changes of menses, pregnancy, and menopause, including meditations for each phase of life.
- Owning Your Sexual Energy: Release limiting conditioning related to feminine sexuality, and reclaim your sexual energy as spiritual power.
- Creating Healthy Boundaries: Learn how to filter the energy you absorb, and create appropriate healthy boundaries for any situation.
- Developing Your Intuition: Increase your ability to tap into your natural empathy and intuitive abilities, as your energy awareness builds.
- Igniting Your Creativity: Open up the channels of your desire and passion, fueling your inspiration and ability to manifest in your life.
- Embracing the Enlightened Feminine: Explore the amazing spiritual connection to the universe that you harbor deep within your feminine being. Awaken to true love – with the universe.
Note that Lisa donates 10% of all proceeds she receives for this course to Vday – a non-profit dedicated to ending violence against women and girls.
Please note that if you are interested in more self-study options, you may want to check out Lisa’s Books.