Schedule of Classes and Events
Check back here frequently to see updates to Lisa’s schedule and features on her book Chakra Empowerment for Women.
- This event has passed.
Online Bookstore Event: Meditation – Building a Practice That Truly Benefits YOU
December 8, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm PSTFree
Tuesday Dec 8th, 7pm mt/ 6pm pt Rediscovered Books, Boise ID
2020 has been one for the history books. Never before have we needed stress and health management skills more, and meditation can be an important piece of supporting our physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. But with so much information available on meditation, how can we sort through it to truly develop a practice that supports us as an individual in the way we need?
Lisa Erickson, Author of The Art and Science of Meditation: How to Deepen and Personalize Your Practicefrom Llewellyn Publishing, provides this free webinar to help answer this question. Drawing from both science and spiritual traditions, she’ll cover:
- Which meditation forms have been linked to which benefits in scientific research? Which are best for you?
- What are proven ways of developing, stabilizing, or improving a regular meditation routine?
- How can we work through common challenges like procrastination, drowsiness, restlessness, physical pain and more?
- What do subtler challenges to meditation, like dryspells, loss of motivation, energy surges, emotional triggers, or disassociation tell us, and how can we work through them?
- A guided meditation and Q&A
Attend this free webinar to help you jumpstart or refuel your meditation – just in time for the holiday season and New Year.