Schedule of Classes and Events
Check back here frequently to see updates to Lisa’s schedule and features on her book Chakra Empowerment for Women.
- This event has passed.
Energy Work for Perimenopause and Menopause – Small Group Session
August 22, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT$25
This intensive interactive webinar will draw on exercises from Lisa’s book Chakra Empowerment For Women, though purchase of the book is not required. This workshop will include:
– Overview of how the energy body is impacted by perimenopause and menopause
– Ways to utilize the exercises from the book related to these, including being guided through the most relevant chakra exercises
– An additional healing and discussion of kundalini in the context of menopause and aging
-Overview of karma and kundalini in the context of menopause
– An exercise for reframing the perimenopausal/menopausal transit as one of growth and transformation
– Specific advice on energy work to complement other healing modalities for physical menopausal challenges
– Working with sexual energy during this phase
– Q&A and individual healing/energy work requests
Note that this session is both ‘informational’ and a distance healing session. Lisa will conduct group healing similar to what she does in private sessions. Participants will also learn many techniques they can utilize on their own to facilitate healing. Lisa works in a trauma-informed way, and so all work will be gently paced with multiple involvement options. While video participation is encouraged, participants may use audio only and sign up with a pseudonym when logging into Zoom in order to presever anonymity if this is a concern.
The intensive will be conducted in a private Zoom session from 9am – noon pacific time, and will be available by recording afterwards for those who cannot attend live (thought live is encouraged, so you can ask questions and make individual requests.) There will be a 10 minute break at the halfway point. Cost is $25 (sliding scale available for those in need, please message through the Contact link.)