Schedule of Classes and Events
Check back here frequently to see updates to Lisa’s schedule and features on her book Chakra Empowerment for Women.
- This event has passed.
Energy Work for Motherhood – Small Group Session
August 1, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT$25
This intensive interactive small group session will draw on exercises from Lisa’s book Chakra Empowerment For Women, though purchase of the book is not required. This workshop will include:
– Overview of how the energy body is impacted by pregnancy, post-partum, and the mother-child energy line during early childhood vs. older/teen years
– Guided energy work relevant to these phases
– Overview of the mother-child energy line, and how to work with it through chakra work for greater energetic balance
– Distinguishing this mother-child line from karmic and ancestral connections and forces
– The energetics of parenting, including through crises, and additional applicable energy tools
– Energy work for energy balance, clearing parent-child energy lines and more
– Using the mother-child line for healing support
– Q&A and special requests
Note that this session is both ‘informational’ and a distance healing session. Lisa will conduct group healing similar to what she does in private sessions. Participants will also learn many techniques they can utilize on their own to facilitate healing and balance. Lisa works in a trauma-informed way, and so all work will be gently paced with multiple involvement options. While video participation is encouraged, participants may use audio only and sign up with a pseudonym when logging into Zoom in order to presever anonymity if this is a concern.
The intensive will be conducted in a private Zoom session from 9am – noon pacific time, and will be available by recording afterwards for those who cannot attend live (thought live is encouraged, so you can ask questions and make special healing or energy work requests.) There will be a 10 minute break at the halfway point. Cost is $25 (sliding scale available for those in need, please message through the Contact link.)